Why a Blog?

I guess the question will be asked why am I doing this blog? Well the honest answer would be I am not too sure. I can hear my friend M shouting at me saying "never tell people that! If you don't know why they'll be thinking why should they read it?" If I wasn't surrendering to my intuitive spirit I would agree with her. But my world lens has changed. Redundant job and relationship will do that to you. All I know is that I feel something restless stirring within me leading me to move forward into the unknown to create my own destiny. I believe it is also a test to ensure that I am moving out of my darkness into the light. I am trusting to share the changes that are taking place within my life so that I can grow. If something I share helps someone fine. If not it will help me. I have thought of various ways to start my journey but I am where I am. I am not too keen on going the video channel route ( only because I would spend too much time criticizing how I look ). My other excuse is its too intrusive and I want to protect my children from visual over exposure (yeah like I'm that famous). Yes I know I could do it when they are not around ( I'll get back to that). I'm definitely not attempting to write a book. I'm really not that bothered about plots, twists and turns. I am also not Oprah or those TV presenters that I have watched or followed. I want to find my voice and what I am truly passionate about. I'm hoping that by doing this blog I'll polish up my writing skills whilst discovering how I'm going to make a living from the things that I feel passionate about. I suspect the hard sell question " what she got to offer?" is sure to come up (I'll tackle that later). So I guess through this blog I'm launching me and the many sides of me. Lighthearted and insightful. The consistent theme will be change because whether I am ready or not it is coming. So deep breath. Here I go.

Comments

  1. Hilarious! I laughed all the way through. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Sequel

First Day at School